Small Group Training
You want more knowledge and practical information about exercise, nutrition, weight loss, and fitness, but also need some personal guidance and accountability on your journey. You want to be fitter, stronger and heathier, but you also want to have fun doing so.
At the end of each month, we will sit down together to review how the previous month has gone and where you need more support, if any. We will also take new photos, measurements and Inbody Scans so that you can see the changes in your body for yourself. (Don’t worry the photos are for your eyes only) We encourage this because this is where you will really see the transformation in your body. A lot of people focus on the scales and forget about other factors such as clothing size and body shape. Muscle weighs more than fat which is why your weight should not be the only focus. We encourage our clients to celebrate the physical changes they see in the mirror and the health benefits they feel within themselves, not just the number they see on the scale.
Exercising regularly is beneficial for our mental health. It helps us manage stress and anxiety. Having a consistent routine is also important for our health so we will get you motivated and show you how to maintain your new healthy lifestyle.
- 3 small group personal training sessions
- Nutrition support from your coach
- Daily calorie, protein, and step targets to get you to your goal.
- Monthly weight, height and body measurements taken. 1 x Inbody Scan detailing your body composition. This is a hospital grade piece of equipment and provides an accurate reading for you to really understand your body. We will use this data to measure your progress on your journey with us. For more info on our INBODY SCALES Watch this short video https://uk.inbody.com/about-inbody/what-is-body-composition/
- Monthly photos
- Weekly check ins
- Mindset High Protein recipe book
- Mindset Summer Salad recipe book
- Mindset high protein snack book
- Mindset Bootcamp Nutrition 8-part video series on the following topics
- Behaviour Change
- Getting your nutrition set up for life
- Healthy? Nutrition
- Meal Planning made easy
- Diet Types
- Optimise your training
- Get what you want from your nutrition