Do you want to feel fitter and healthier, but are lacking Self-confidence and Motivation? Well, you’re not alone. All our members felt the same, until they found us!
Welcome to Mindset Studio – Southampton’s only over 30’s Body Transformation specialists.
Does the idea of going to the gym bore you? Do you feel intimidated taking that first step? Are you uncomfortable because you wouldn’t know what to do with all that equipment? Maybe you have a gym membership but just haven’t been for ages, you keep putting it off or making excuses not to go. Maybe you don’t have anyone to exercise with?
Does this sound like you?
- You are unfit and overweight which makes you feel very self-conscious. You don’t have the confidence to go to a typical gym.
- You know you need to make changes to your lifestyle because it could be affecting your health.
- You struggle with your mental health from time to time and anxiety can be an issue for you.
- You struggle to find time for yourself. You are busy looking after the family and everyone else.
- You want to make changes but have tried in the past and always given up
- You believe that if you had the support of the right people around you who are on the same journey as you, you could do it.
4 WEEK KICKSTART CHALLENGE
- You are very self-conscious about how you look and feel and it’s starting to affect your mental health as well as your physical health.
- You want to lose weight, but you don’t really know where to start.
- You have had some success with other diets such as Weight Watchers or slimming world, but only get so far and then plateau. You then get fed up and the weight goes back on, and possibly some more.
- You don’t eat properly. You are too busy. You don’t prioritize yourself, and if you’re honest, you don’t look after yourself very well at the moment
- You don’t really understand how to lose weight because there are so many different diets, and it’s so confusing?
- You have no experience in a gym at all, or maybe you have very little experience with any type of exercise or it’s been a long time since you have done any exercise.
- You know you need to make changes to your lifestyle. It’s affecting your health mentally as well as physically. You believe that if you had the advice of a professional to help you with your diet and hold you accountable you could do this!
Small Group Training
- You want to do something for yourself. Have time out to forget about life’s stresses and focus on you. You want to feel those good endorphins that everyone says improves your mental health as well as your physical.
- You want and need to do something that guarantees results.
- You know that you won’t work as hard if you go to the gym on your own as you would if you were being encouraged by a Personal Trainer
- You don’t feel comfortable going into large group classes. You feel nervous or anxious.
- You want to work your entire body and are ready to be pushed, but don’t want to be shouted at.
- You want a firm and toned body. You don’t just want to lose weight.
- You understand that to get results you need to exercise and eat a more balanced diet.
- You want to do something that you will enjoy
One to one Personal Training
- You want to build a better physique
- You want to lose weight, tone up feel fitter and healthier
- You like the idea of having one to one sessions with a trainer because you want to be pushed to the max, but you don’t want anyone to see you puffing and panting!
- You are not ready to exercise yet with other people because you feel self-conscious
- You want a programme that has been designed specifically for you
- You are getting ready for a sporting event like a Marathon or a Bodybuilding competition
- You love the idea of punching something or someone
- You have always fancied trying boxing but have never had the courage to go to a class
- You have done a bit of boxercise in the past
- You want to work on your fitness
- You would like to lose a bit of weight
- You have done Les Mills Body Combat in the past and liked it
- You have done Les Mills Body Combat in the past and didn’t like it LOL !
- You love Underground Music or maybe you don’t even realise yet that you love it!
- You are up for a laugh
- You can’t always get to ‘in person’ classes
- You like the convenience of working out at home
- You have tried on demand services but lack motivation and don’t end up doing them
- You want human interaction
- You want to be held accountable
- You want a variation of classes
My energy levels have increased drastically and don’t suffer as much with my own anxieties and mood swings. I have so far lost 24lbs and 14inches of my body. It’s not just about what I’ve lost but also what I’ve gained. I gained confidence. Respect for myself and a great group of ladies for inspiration laughs, and conversation helping to make the journey I’m on fun and definitely don’t feel alone. The support I receive is endless, if days are tough I always get lifted back up. I’m believed in and helps me believe in myself. Did I ever think I would love exercise… No, I certainly didn’t. maybe love is too strong a word but I definitely love the feeling and buzz I get after each session. my body has been challenged along with my mind.
Carrie is a fantastic coach with her nutritional, bootcamp & boxfit knowledge & support. I am no longer snacking between meals and never feel hungry. I had been feeling unfit, heavy and had no motivation but joining Mindset Bootcamp has been one of the best things I’ve done.
I’m feeling fitter, healthier, and I actually don’t mind a burpee now? I have lost 11lbs & 15 inches across my body in 8 weeks. This month I’m continuing with the accountability to enable me to nail the goals I have set out to achieve. Training with other ladies that are all lovely & supportive really helps, we motivate each other along. Here’s to the next 4 weeks. Feeling fully motivated to hit my goals ???
I heard about Carrie through a friend and liked her page. Then one day , when I was at quite a low ebb, an ad popped up on my Facebook about boot camp. It looked perfect for me, and as I had the Summer holidays and nothing else planned , I contacted her. It was the best thing I ever did.the first trial session was like nothing I’d done before and although it reminded me of pe it was funny and the group were so supportive! I was very nervous because if my appearance and fitness level but I felt like I had something in common with them all and it all just felt right. The advice about nutrition was life changing for me and it has completely transformed the way I see food. I no longer have a take away and wine every day and I enjoy actual , real food. I’m never hungry.